I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time:

@dan beat me to it. Today’s announcement takes them all to 11

With that reference, I wonder what a Stone Henge button cover would look like on the GF :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m really happy for you. I do not have that chance yet. When did you pass. Command of the glowforge?

Still waiting for my shipping email! Hopefully today will be lucky!

3 Likes

I’ve been checking too… sigh.

1 Like

More Clicking! :point_up_2:

LOL

1 Like

Yes, good thing I have a nice mechanical keyboard on the computer.

I was half expecting the email because I was on business travel just like when i got THE email 12 days ago. Home again staring at a PG box that I refuse to open :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think we got the email the same day!

I opened my Inventables Order but I haven’t put my order in for the PG yet.

1 Like

I think so too. The PG is the “Freebie” box that was sent as part of the delivery. I need to order more PG stuff but wanted to see some of it first. I think I’ll just go ahead.

I need to contact support about the Inventables order information. I’d forgotten about that and know what I want to get (I think) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t even have the PG package yet… what the what?! :thinking:

I think we’ve seen those delivered anywhere from 1 week after THE email to as late as after the GF shows up (those were one or two of the earliest ones I believe).

I was hoping both of us would get the emails today about shipping. I keep watching :smiley:

2 Likes

Me too! Cheers to both of us getting it!

2 Likes

Didn’t get a shipping note from GF, but the UPS My Choice is showing that my GF will be here on Tuesday, June 27.

I think I may work from home that day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So happy for you! I can’t sign up for UPS My choice since it’s a mailbox company address. One can hope I get the shipping email soon!

1 Like

The email just came 15 minutes ago! Go check again :slight_smile:

edit: too many o’s in Go. oops

7 Likes

Nothing yet… :disappointed_relieved:

Today?

Nothing… sobs in the corner… LOL

3 Likes

I’d bake you a cake :cake: but… lets just go with it’s the thought that counts.

It’s still about 3 more hours before a full 24 has passed. Check again then :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! I am clicking like crazy! :point_up_2:

5 Likes

Shipping update this morning. The GF will be here tomorrow, 2 weeks after THE email :smile:

16 Likes