If I gave you a week you couldn’t guess what this is

What is this, a parking garage for ants?! This has to be at least three times bigger!

11 Likes

hahaha!!!

Without reading further down… I see peg board(?) , standoff spacers… Looks amazingly like the hall of mirrors at the fair…

1 Like

Someone is really good with Photoshop!!

4 Likes

Eco-friendly lighting? Who needs lightbulbs when you can cut holes out of your ceiling? Neat project! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Smart car garage.

1 Like

Obviously, a device for panning for gold. :smile:

3 Likes

I just had to do it

8 Likes

I’ve decided to build one this weekend…I’ve got cowhide floating around in the air over here. :woozy_face:

Once you have a sanding platform you’ll be kicking yourself for not doing it sooner. It’s kept my shop so much cleaner. Post pics :slight_smile:

Long as I don’t have to post “Before” shots. :smile:

2 Likes

Perhaps if I just lay the blue monster flat and make that a sanding table? I actually do leave it on when sanding in that room but don’t sand directly in front of it

The Tokyo/ Moria photo above is very similar to yours but at a bit larger scale

What’s the blue monster?

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/BlueDri-Scrubber-Filtration-Negative-Airbourne/dp/B01JHI66VC?pldnSite=1

the spots around the intake match feet on the other side for stacking or use with the intake pointed up

If it were me it might come down to filter media cost. Sucking up sanding dust will cake almost any filter. I have a (not great) bagless vacuum that I attach to my sanding tray. I have to clean the filters with soapy water fairly regularly, and that’s after the bulk of the dust is caught in the bin. Ymmv.

There is plenty of room for one of those washable filters which I use anyway, before that I was running a vacuum cleaner over the hepa filter to take up the big stuff.

The maroon vehicle has peaked my interest. VW-esque.

90s scirocco?
The image is so squished, kinda hard to tell.

Finished project??? Just curious