If I wasn’t Glowforging…

Fun little thread for when your not Glowforging. Post of pick of what else your enjoying.

6 Likes

Island :desert_island: camping :camping:

9 Likes

When I’m not Glowforging I’m either Leatherworking :cow2: or Gaming :game_die: :video_game:

7 Likes

Dragon’s Treasures | Kitely

5 Likes

Golfing, but these days close to home instead of out of state.

This is Whistling Straits in Kohler, WI

9 Likes

I would be watching . . .

8 Likes

Cycling in Fish Creek Provincial Park … half a block from our front door.

6 Likes

Or … repairing vintage cassette decks.

8 Likes

I’d head back to Batuu…

If you’re gonna be hot and uncomfortable anyway, may as well do it drinking a fuzzy tauntaun and munching on a ronto wrap… (The Gold Wing Lager is pretty good, too…)

Then again…

10 Likes

Pick your poison… when I am not working or playing with the kids, usually something like this:

5 Likes

When not working on art, my soul lives in what we call the “Church of the Open Field”. We spend our winters with the dogs tramping through the landscape watching them run, and it gives me an outlet for my photography as well.

And I’m not a big gamer, but during the pandemic I picked up “Red Dead Redemption 2” because I was born in the wrong era, and roaming America on horseback, hunting, fishing and taming wild horses is what I was born to do. And now I can do it from my comfy recliner. :stuck_out_tongue: (Seriously, this game is breathtaking and like playing a role in a cinematic western.

14 Likes

knitting
If I wasn’t Glowforging I’d be knitting, but I haven’t lately due to pain in my left hand. I miss knitting!

8 Likes

Growing up I was given the nickname of “The Polish Crashdummy” and I usually do a pretty good job of keeping that title. :wink:

9 Likes

This is one you want to give a like to but then not sure if you should.

Glad your ok! That’s what my like is for :smiley:

2 Likes

I used to love your punk polka music.

7 Likes

That’s awesome! Would you mind if I used this to make a sign for my shop?

4 Likes

I don’t have any interests outside the basement/lab, so if I’m not lasering things I’m probably playing with electronics or 3D printing or something like that.

10 Likes

I used to sew…a lot. Embroidery too. The :glowforge: is making my needles jealous!

EastKingdomPouch
GirlGarbDeirdre-Victorian

16 Likes

Easy, it’s either dogs or skiing. Here’s a pic from a few years ago (2013).

10 Likes

its YOURS!

2 Likes