Included material?

I think the first thing I will truly need is a pass through for the exhaust hose in my window. Getting colder out. Might just be easier to buy one, but it might make a good project, included material or not.

1 Like

@Brandon_R: Good news is you will soon have a lasercutter to make perfectly sized/shaped window inserts :wink:

@dan …I take periodic classes through a laser reseller and they often have sample packs for us from suppliers. I would talk to suppliers and let them know how many poteltial customers they could have by including some of their samples.
Maybe have 3 or 4 categories and each GF owner can pick one. Ie acrylic, wood, stone etc…
Might be hard to get each supplier to provide enough for all the GF owners…
Maybe pro owners can choose two…

9 Likes

Excellent idea!

1 Like

I would think a manufacturer would salivate at the chance to have his product placed in the face of 10,000 potential customers by default.
They may even pay for that opportunity… @dan.

Great Idea

I already have lots of empty Amazon boxes sitting waiting to be cut up and used right away. My shop looks like I just moved in.

1 Like

Great idea! It’d be excellent to already have sample packs from Alumamark, Bur-lane, eplastics, and so forth already included. Along with a demo project for each category of material.

2 Likes