I am experiencing very inconsistent and frustrating results trying to get SVGs to upload:
- Running Chrome on a MacBook networked through an Apple Airport Extreme.
- Files are exported to SVG from Illustrator (Creative Cloud most current version).
- All text is outlined etc.
- SVG uploads are only successful about 20% of the time; 80% is the “unexpected error message”.
- In some instances previously successfully saved and printed projects cannot be reloaded - also produces the error message.
- There is no pattern to the errors. In one test I changed the name of a successful upload, and tried to upload the renamed file within 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes, and it fails. I have taken a successful file, modified it very slightly, exported it, and it fails.
Trying to fulfill commercial orders is becoming a problem - I’m having to resort to rasterizing the images, which is not the quality desired.
If anyone has pointers to address the upload problem I would greatly appreciate it.