Instagram! Let's follow each other!

I love instagram! So excited to start seeing :glowforge: stuff there as people get their machines. I need to find some good laser-y accounts to get more project ideas from.

I’m @stars_sunshine. I mostly just post sewing things there, which I haven’t done a ton of lately because we’re in the middle of some house renovations. I post other stuff at @mrseigenot, but right now it’s mostly just full of pictures from our last trip to Japan :bullettrain_side: :japanese_castle: :shinto_shrine:

1 Like

I’m, https://www.instagram.com/da_digitalarchtist/
posting multilayered laser cut wooden art

5 Likes

Your work is beautiful!

Thanks, but who is they, and where can I go to read this positive affirmation? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still trying to figure out what to do with the Instagram account I set up a few months ago.

4 Likes

#moosesofinstagram, duh. :wink:

3 Likes

Mine is dedicated to my photography although it has fallen behind since the closing of the gallery. It will pick up again one of these days…

3 Likes

Your work is stunning! :scream:

Oh yeah, that is the kinds of stuff I am interested in trying to make too. Beautiful work.

I mean seriously. Where else would you randomly get to see this!? Every day it pushes me. :slight_smile: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVXUMatB-9k/ psssst it’s art made with gun powder and lit. I mean come on… Lol

2 Likes

DIY Audio Electronics

1 Like

I haven’t joined Instagram yet, even though people seem to like it. I do have a lil’ YouTube channel though, mostly geared toward CNC machining. If that’s something that interests you, come take a look and stuff!

This is my most popular video, so prolly a good intro…

6 Likes

there’s not much right now, but hoping to change that when I get the :glowforge:

Hi! I’m @Maggestix. Followed you!

1 Like

I used to but the drama makes it not worth it lol

I post a lot of things I make. @brooklyntonia

1 Like

if you say so. following a bunch of makers tends to give drama only when you try to make it

1 Like

I haven’t been on social media in a long time, I quit over family drama.

ok.