Instructions Option

Just a thought for future developments. I know it would be helpful for me and probably other that use the GF for business properties and have more then one individual using it. If you click on the 3 dots symbol in the upper right hand corner when you open up a design to edit, there is a category for instructions.

I understand that this is where step by step instructions from design in the category will be listed but it would be really helpful to be able to input our own instructions for our own designs. that way I can let everyone know whether a score need to be set to draft vs. high quality and etc.

You can argue that you could just list these on a piece of paper for your designs somewhere outside of the app, but I think we can all agree it would be a little more seamless and helpful to have everything in one spot for a specific project especially when you have others using the GF that may not know the ins and outs of every step as the main user might.

Just a thought

12 Likes

I have been thinking the same thing for a while but not brought it up here as yet.

It’s been suggested. But if you want support to see the request and add it to the count, you’ll want to open a new Topic in the Problems and Support section. It’s the only section they monitor. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, definitely one that’s in the Hopper

In the meantime, I add a text box to the design itself (then rasterize or object-to-score so it doesn’t get deleted), and then set that to ignore in the GFUI

It’s annoying if you have to edit your instructions, but it does mean they’re there!

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ll make sure the team gets them.