Interested in Hawaiian Koa wood?

So beautiful! :heart_eyes_cat: I am very interested!

I can see fan sticks of a completely new form, so more info please. Will contact via your web site as well.
John :upside_down_face:

Yesss is beautiful!!

Please see the updated thread.

Interested please!!!

I live on Kaua’i, would love to own some of your koa pieces. Mahalo for offering !

1 Like

Would absolutely be interested!

Yes, I would be interested!

I AM VERY INTERESTED!!! #Madcitycustoms www.madcity.shop

Super Interested in more wood. It’s rather like yarn, and paper. Use it today? Nah, but one day… one day!

2 Likes

Interested

I would remove your email address since this is a public forum and can be botcrawled. Openly advertised email addresses turn into spam magnets.

2 Likes

This is exciting! I am very interested … would be cool to make my family beautiful earrings at Christmas this year and give them the story of where the wood came from.

I’m absolutely interested!

Where are all of you lurkers and new posters coming from? Where did you find out about this?

I’m glad to see you but I’m also curious what brought you out of hiding…

5 Likes

Yes Please! I was on Kauai just before things started to shut down. I cane home with two pieces of Koa and would love to get more.

Yes please. Take my money.

Yes please.

1 Like

I have a Koa wood box that cost hundreds of dollars and is one of my prized possessions.

Right? I was expecting a few responses, 10 at most. I’ve been milling Koa for 3 days straight trying to make enough to satisfy this demand, and I failed miserably.

3 Likes