International Shipping Latest

All of my online ranting may have paid off, or maybe I was just too impatient but I just received a tracking number and should receive the machine in one week.

I had forecast way back when that I wouldn’t see it this year but they might just scrape in under the wire after all. Time to start making room I guess.

2 Likes

I had to delay mine until Jan 2, but if not I would have received it next week, just like you. Congrats! Let’s have fun in 2019!

For sure. Merry Christmas.

Just wanted to give an update, I got a call from FedEx this morning that I needed to sign a form to have it clear customs, which was emailed to me and I filled out and resent (Name/Address/Signature was really the only info I needed to fill in).

So hopefully it will arrive next week!

I should also mention I still haven’t received any official emails from Glowforge that it had even shipped. Fedex was the one who gave me the tracking number.

3 Likes

Same – I had to snag my tracking number from the Fedex email. Mine is supposed to be showing up next Thursday

1 Like

My estimated delivery date for Norway just got pushed back even further. As I wrote in my previous comment here, it would not surprise me if the date got changed again, but it sure as hell is frustrating! Now my date is april 30th for both the pro model and the air filter.

Can someone just tell me that this thing is not worth the money, so can I can just go ahead and cancel the whole thing… it’s now OVER 3 YEARS AND 2 MONTHS since I placed the order and paid in full for this device… Right now I have a feeling that it won’t be delivered in 2019 at all, because that estimate is BS, and it seems like the company doesn’t care that much about being able to deliver to the people who have been supporting them since day one…

And @dan, the compensation you are giving is really not worth the wait, so that is something you really should go through again and give us something that really can make up for the longest wait in history for a product.

On my account page, the total credit I have so far is not correct, so please make sure that that won’t be another issue I have to talk to support about/fight about. And please see if you are able to get us some other compensation as well, we do deserve it after waiting two and a half year extra after the original delivery date (I hope you know that).

3 Likes

I send my refund requires 3 weeks ago, and didn’t got ANY reply, Whats wrong of Glowforge?

So mine showed up today. I had the forms signed with Fedex and they just showed up and dropped it off. I’m expecting a bill in the mail (I think).

1 Like

They told me they would bill me within 2 weeks to one month. $70 brokerage fees, $11 for processing. They could not tell me what, if anything, I owed in taxes/duty as they didn’t have the information in their system when I called.

According to fedex tracking this morning (07:30) mine was scheduled to arrive by the end of the day today, the 28th. I just checked again 3 ours later (11am) and the date has changed to Dec 31st. Talk about agonizing. It is literally 420 km away and according to the tracking history it departed Troutdale OR at 4:12 am this morning. What can you do?

Fedex just surprised me. Their website told me they would deliver my glowforge on Monday but it just arrived. I am stoked!
Not completely unboxed yet but I can’t see any issues so far. Woohoo. 3 years and 2 months.

3 Likes

@dan Hi Dan. Do you have any updates regarding countries still waiting for clearance other than Canada?

6 Likes

@dan I would love an update too, I’ve been eager for more news these last couple of months.

3 Likes

Is there any reason why there was no December OR January update (as of yet?) This is ridiculous, ordered Pro Sept. 24th 2015. How many non-pros have even been delivered to Canada? 2?

3 Likes

Agreed. tho I’d rather be in your shoes. same order date but here in Australia we have nothing to give us confidence that it won’t be next year before even the plus and basic start to be delivered.

4 Likes

I’ve received mine at the end of December (Canada, basic unit). But from what I can remember, I think the basics were all shipped. I don’t know about the air filter though.

Canada, Basic. Still waiting on mine, tho my Estimated Delivery Date is still “December 14 2018”. Haven’t gotten an email or Fedex notification about it yet.

1 Like

I would be contacting support and following that up. Almost 1 month past the expected date with no contact is ridiculous. I’m in Australia and my date is still showing as April 30 2019 but I’m not holding my breath. The longer the company is in business the less the founders seem to matter. Nearly 3 months since we’ve had an update. @dan I’m not sure if you are even still reading these posts because there have been a lot of requests for updates and not a single response from you to even acknowledge it and maybe say when we can expect it. There are s lot of founders starting to loose faith in this company and if you expect us to continue to wait we need to know what is happening and as per previous comments that have been made by other founders still waiting the compensation needs to be amped up. Maybe instead of $20 per month wait it should be $100 a month. That might give Glowforge the incentive they need to fulfill their promises instead of us being pushed back again and again while you continue to fill new domestic orders before your founders orders. @dan can you at the very least acknowledge that you are ready the feedback being left on this forum and give us an update.

5 Likes

What is the deference between the two ? I’m thinking to switch too, I’m tired from waiting and no updates

Where can see these info ?