Inventables Deal

Just made my order, Got an email saying that today is the last day for the 12 days of Christmas Sale. Went in and put in over $100 worth of supplies, we’ll see what actually can be shipped to me and what will be on backorder.

1 Like

Just placed my $100+ order, too. Continue to build up my inventory of materials in anticipation of receiving my GF Pro in the next couple of weeks. And I will get more with the $100 giftcard that comes in January. So I should be set to forge ahead for a while!

3 Likes

I ordered some white on black 1/8" acrylic, and just got the notification that it is back ordered. It shows it will ship Jan 3, and since I don’t have my Glowforge yet, it should still arrive before my machine.

The black on white acrylic I ordered just shipped, so apparently, they’re stocked on that.

I ordered the 2-color acrylic at the advice of @jamesdhatch who noted that you can find single color acrylic many places, including amazon, but Inventables is one of the few sources you can find the two color stuff. I thought that was good advice.

2 Likes

Seems like I am one of the lucky ones. Everything I ordered this week (13 pieces) was shipped today.

I just got my shipping email. I ordered 15 things, and all but 3 are shipping out now. The 3 that are delayed have a 1/3 date on them.

I ordered 17 pieces and out of that that, 14 items are backordered. Seems like everyone jumped on that 100 gift card extravaganza.

I placed an order the other day, but never received any sort of notification or confirmation that I will be receiving a $100 gift certificate. What should I be looking for?

They will send email at beginning of January

I received about half of my order. The other half is on backorder.

Only two of my items were back ordered. Expected ship date of 1/2

Last I heard, there was some buzz that this $100 gift card could only be used for purchase of an X-Carve. Was that rumor debunked?

There is nothing on the Inventables Website in the Q&A about this offer that specifies what it can be used for. Debunked

see above

Correct. I read it too quickly. Deleted my response.

I don’t have the email in front of me but I tend to read them fairly carefully. Pretty sure it is 100 spent on anything gets 100 for anything. Important limits are the dates.

Yes, I just double checked the email. It says spend $100 and get a $100 giftcard, with no mention of an X-carve at all

1 Like

what about this?

This is the main reason I’ve been procrastinating on this deal.

i think that is from end of 2016 promotion

Any evidence to put my mind at ease?

Why yes, I just checked online on this page that was referenced near the top of the OP.

Within that, it says you "can stock up on bits and materials now for the busy gift-making season, then use their $100 gift card to replenish stock in 2018. " Stock means more materials. Pretty clear to me.