iPhone 12 Pro Max wireless charging stand

Thanks much to Chris for the grunt work on a wireless charging stand for iPhone 12 (iPhone 12 Pro MagSafe Stand) . Took it to the next level. Leans back making it comfortable on a desk or night stand. Added a shelf on bottom to ensure alignment on charger and handle a phone that has a cover on it. This design is for the Pro Max (largest of the iPhones). Covered the top in leather to give it a finished look. Custom engraved with my grandkids nickname for me. Enjoy! Will post svg when I get back to my desktop.

29 Likes

That’s a clean look to the charging stand. Thanks for sharing this!

3 Likes

nice upgrade

2 Likes

Very nice additions!!

2 Likes

I love that. My wife wants one that collapses flat for when she travels for work. This just gave me an idea. Thanks.

3 Likes

This is press-fit. So breaking down is possible. I’ll post the svg shortly.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks

1 Like

Glad to see the remix!

4 Likes

This is for the iPhone 12/13 Pro Max. The largest of the iPhones. The magsafe is centered with the expectation that you have a phone cover (protector) on your phone. Adjust the distance of the magsafe up or down in relation to the thickness of your phone cover. Additionally, I used Medium Draft Board and this will “snap fit”. If you are using different material you will need to adjust the width of the “spine-holes” or “tab-holes” (ensure you compensate for kerf).

iPhone Pro Max Magesafe Holder Leaner

11 Likes

This is the cut for the leather cover.

iPhone Pro Max Magesafe Holder Leaner Leather Cover

5 Likes

Additional pics

6 Likes

djfb… posted svg and additional pics further down in thread. Enjoy! Love to see what you do with it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice charging stand! So kind of you to share! Thank you!

Thanks for all the shares!

Thanks!