iPhone app

Hello All,
This is my first post. I’m excited about GF and all the great things it can create. I must add I feel little lost but I’m positive the more I create I’ll find my way. Just so much to learn.

I there a GF app to download onto iPhone? I saw an older 2018 post with a link to download app but it did not take me anywhere.
Thanks for the help!!

Here is Glowforge’s response on that:

4 Likes

The app was never as effective as just using the web interface on a browser. You’re not missing anything.

2 Likes

Cool beans thanks again

Welcome to the forum.
If you have access to a laptop that will afford you the mobility of an iPhone but the real-estate of a PC, I would highly recommend that route. I have used my iPhone and my iPad and the experience was less than enjoyable. Simple things like copy and paste are much easier with a keyboard and mouse.

As you are discovering with this post, the forum is a tool of immense value. Spend as much time as you can reading current and past posts. There is a search function that will let you find nearly any topic. Ask questions (as you have), there is a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience among these members.

Hi @jtwalldesigns! Welcome to the forum.

Thanks @cynd11 for sharing that information. As @ovm.steve mentioned there are lots of resources for you here on the forum. Since we’ve got you covered on your question about the iPhone app, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If you have any additional questions, go ahead and start a new thread.