Is app.glowforge.com down right now?

When I go to app.glowforge.com I’m getting a 503 error. Anyone else seeing this right now?

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

nginx/1.13.12

it is up for me.

Down for me, nothing is working including the machine.

app.glowforge is working for me, but the catalog and shop are showing 503

Just came back up looks like it’s good now

Looked like it tried to come back up but still down. app.glowforge.com only shows up for me because it is in my browser history. Machine won’t get past centering and the head never moves, clear indication the system is down, at least in my area of Houston.

I could be experiencing the same thing, but I currently don’t have access to my machine to turn it on and see if it is communicating.

Mine had that this morning when I first logged on, but I waited a few minutes, refreshed, and all was good. Currently running jobs.

Looks like the sites are back up now, moving slowly, but my machine still wont get past scanning. Going to leave it on for a while and come back to it, hopefully it will resolve itself. Say goodbye to a productive morning I guess. Maybe I get Snapmarks as an apology…maybe…please?

I’m in Houston too, and I had a similar issue late last night. It resolved itself when I logged completely out of both the app AND the Forum (which usually happens simultaneously, so I don’t know what the heck is going on) but after that, the machine sprang into action, Recalibrated itself, and was ready to go.

Try logging out of both the App and the forum, give it a minute or two, then log back in.

Thank you, tried that but still no luck. Sent in a support ticket.

What part of Houston?

Cypress area. (Using AT&T Uverse, in case that’s the issue.)

Thanks for letting us know about this, and I’m sorry for the in inconvenience. Could you please let me know if you’re still having any trouble accessing app.glowforge.com at this time?

This was only temporary and seemed to go away after about 10 min. We can delete this thread.

Thanks for letting us know. I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!