Is it possible to purchase store credit?

Just a curiosity. My wife asked me today what I’d like for my birthday and rather than give her a list of different materials and sizes to search for on her own, I started wondering and did a few different searches but I didn’t see any other posts about it. I assumed it would be possible since there is clearly a way for credit to be added to your account based on the delay credits… anyone have any ideas?

7 Likes

this was suggested last fall. essentially GF store gift certificates as christmas presents. i think GF would be doing themselves a disservice not to get this up and running by november. let non-owners purchase GCs that can be given to owners to cash in. i think they’d get a bunch of purchases and, extra benefit, they’d possibly get to sit on the cash for a bit until the owner uses it.

3 Likes

Yeah it would certainly make a ton of sense for them. More Proofgrade credit would certainly be at the top of my Christmas list!

2 Likes

Gifts -> Also a nice way to thank people for designs, for assistance, because they are cool and resolved That Thing It Did

Non-owners could also toss the material costs into the shop.
That becomes problematic if they cannot see the shop though.

But gift credit is doable without the shop visible.

1 Like

I so second this. My wife asked if GF did this as it would be a great gift for me.

@dan - Make this happen. :smiley: Please.

Yes, please, because that’s what I want for Christmas…