Is the glowforge app down?

I can’t get past rendering your design then it becomes unresponsive. I can’t get it to load so I can cut it. It’s loading it to my designs page but can load to cut.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like it. https://statuspage.glowforge.com/

Try clearing your cache. It’s a client-side app, so most of the time any issues are going to be on your end.

3 Likes

Hi @ccookwood - We’re not aware of any issues on our end, I’m sorry for the trouble.

I extracted some data from your printer to look for anything that could be causing a snag and see you may have been able to run a print since reaching out to us.

Hopefully clearing your cache like @geek2nurse recommended was all you needed, but please let me know if you’re having any further trouble.

1 Like

They were having issues yesterday about 2PM Pacific time with the app when uploading designs. Was resolved about 15 minutes later…

1 Like

Hi @ccookwood. I’m sorry to hear that you ran into issues as you tried to render designs in the Glowforge app. @gamn1958 is correct with the mention of a recent issue we became aware of with the app and some customers. We made an update earlier this morning. Can you try refreshing your browser, and trying a print again? Let me know and results and I’ll look forward to hearing back. Thank you!

Hi @ccookwood. It’s been a couple days since my response, and I wanted to check in and see if you were still having any trouble with the Glowforge app. Feel free to let us know any update and we’ll be happy to help. Thank you!

Hi @ccookwood. It’s been a while since there has been any activity seen, so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread, or write us at support@glowforge.com, and we’ll be happy to help. Thanks.