Is there a actual tutorial for passthrough?

been trying for an hour to figure out how to use it and no joy…please help if there is an actual tutorial.

Did you sign up for the Beta Test of the new software? Or are you trying it out without the software? What design program are you using?

I got the beta test , just didn’t have time until now to look at it…I think I finally figured it out, it looks like its fed from the rear…first try I had to manual adjust , but then everything went away after that and I had to start over. Probably operator error honestly…

It’s in Dan’s post about the beta, right above the link to the form you filled out.

… which takes you to the dedicated tutorial.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the frustrating start! As @eflyguy mentioned, the tutorial provided in the Pass Through Beta forum post is the best first step when working with the passthrough on your Pro.

I hope this information helps. If you run into any snags, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We’re here to help!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.