Issue with purchasing unlimited vs single prints

I find that when I add a single print to my shopping cart it switches to unlimited. I’m unable to change it back to single. I’ve cleared my cache, changed browsers, etc. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

That’s odd. Is it still doing it now?

I broke down and paid for the premium membership. As of a couple of days ago it was still doing it.

New issue I’ve found is that even though they say free shipping over $99, my $200 order still had shipping attached. :rofl: It’s frustrating to spend this much on a machine and get zero support from the company unless you want to talk to sales. General website support does not exist.

Are you in the continental US? Did you go all the way to the end of the checkout because sometimes it might look like it’s there, I can’t remember if it’s done that to me here on this site, but I know I’ve experienced that before. (I hate when you can’t see the shipping amount lol)

2 Likes

I go all the way to the end and it’s still there. This shopping cart just does not like me! Thanks for taking the time to try and help. :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.