Issue with uncertified material thickness

over the last week, I sometimes get auto or I cannot input my material thickness for uncertified materials. Sometimes it says auto and cannot be changed. Sometimes I get a thickness out of the blue and that cannot be changed. I have tried restarting, deleting the job, refreshing etc. I get locked out from being able to change thickness so cannot run the job. HELP!!!

Many of us just use the ‘set focus’ feature…which works so well…and it’ a lot less hassle than determining and inputting a material thickness. Are you using set focus?

8 Likes

You have been gone a long time! The set focus tool used prior to placing your artwork should work. If not, the height adjustments are in each individual operation (cut/score/engrave) rather than the material selection. Just hit submit at the screen for material height for uncertified material and input your settings. You can adjust the material height by toggling manual on in each operation.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.