Issues with free with premium feature

There is no ‘add to dashboard’ button on any free with premium designs. I have already double checked that I am signed in with the correct account and that I have premium. However the ‘add to dashboard’ feature is not there. One thing that I think may have caused this is switching to the black friday deal in fall of 2020. As far as I can tell all other premium features are functioning properly.

Any suggestions on how to fix this are greatly appreciated

The button is there for me. Try clearing your cache, maybe?

If that doesn’t fix it, go to whatismybrowser.com and copy the link it gives you for your browser information, and paste that here. It will save time when Support gets here.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. Clearing the cache didn’t work.

This is the browser info

1 Like

This has been a problem for a few people, but it has been a relatively easy fix. They have to flip a couple switches and sacrifice a goat or two, but they usually sort it out pretty quickly. Someone will get you fixed up soon.

3 Likes

And if you haven’t tried the Proofgrade Barbecued Goat Meat, you should give it a shot…it is to die for. Assuming it isn’t out of stock.

1 Like

Sometimes mine shows an “add to dashboard” option, other times I must go through check out, but it never charges me.

2 Likes

If you’re looking at the retro camper in particular, while the “free with premium” catalog has an “add to dashboard” button, the “design of the month” has to be purchased at $0. You go all the way through checkout and then it’ll be added to your dashboard automatically. The difference is because these designs are only free during that month. If you don’t “buy” them that month for $0, you have to pay full price in the future. They need the purchase record to know you claimed the monthly design while it was free.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re running into this snag when attempting to utilize designs included with your Glowforge Premium subscription.

Is this error occurring on all Premium design files or just specific Premium design files?

Would it be possible to obtain a screenshot of what you are seeing when attempting to add the design to your library, and a list of the designs you notice this behavior with?

Once we can investigate this closer, we’ll send over some additional steps.

I’m so sorry you’ve run into trouble with your Glowforge Premium Subscription. I’ve made some changes on my end and you should be able to download the designs the next time you visit app.glowforge.com. Please let me know if it still hasn’t shown up and I’ll be happy to work on the next steps with you.

1 Like

It is working now. Thank you

The goat certainly did. Don’t shoot it in the head if you want that for a trophy.

1 Like

I’m glad to see that this issue is now resolved and you’re able to access the designs as expected! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have other questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’ll be happy to help!