Issues with rotating image?

Anyone having issues with rotating or flipping images?

Since you’ve just opened a support ticket by posting here, it will help Support (and the rest of us) to help you better if you can elaborate a bit on what’s happening. :slight_smile:

As stated, some detail will help support troubleshoot. What type of image or design? What browser, OS?

In answer to your question, no, no change in behavior.

Posted:

I’m sorry you ran into trouble while using the app. Would you be able to describe the issue a bit further? Also, may I have a screenshot showing what you’re seeing in the app along with your browser information?

Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
  3. Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

When taking a screenshot, please make sure to include the rulers in your screenshot and show as much of the bed as possible

To take a screenshot:

• Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.

• Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.

This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.