Issues with shipping address and shipment of order

can i please for the love of god get a reply? its been almost a week!

I ordered three replacement FPC lid cables this week and they got shipped to the wrong address.
I’m in Australia and cant even set my address back to my Australian address on the site because Australia has been scrubbed from the drop down menu in the countries selection box.

They were shipped to an american address that doesn’t even exist and FedEx wont let me redirect them because someone on the ground there needs to do it for me.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated as my business is loosing customers by the day.

1 Like

This isn’t going to help in the short term, but the GF support team doesn’t send out product, it goes from a different company located elsewhere. In a case like this, I assume you have already emailed, so they are likely trying to chase down what happened and see what can be done.

Again, this doesn’t help you right now, and we all know more communication would definitely help, but all posting here does is open another support ticket. They won’t see it any sooner.

I can understand your frustration.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the delay in getting your order to you. I see that you’ve emailed us about this as well, and I’ve responded there to let you know what steps we’re taking to correct this. I’m going to close this thread.