It’s been over a month

It has been a little over a month since I requested the money for my 9th referral. This is actually the first time in the 2 years I have had my Glowforge where almost every one of my emails have been ignored by Glowforge.

I have written multiple times and after the first response you guys gave me about looking into my referral reward, complete silence. I understand that you guys are pretty busy, but i don’t think it should take this long to transfer money. Although it says 2 week, it has always taken a few days. It’s been over a month and I wouldn’t mind as much if you guys were telling me why it is taking longer than usual.

Is anyone else having this issue with their referral rewards or it is just me? My last 4 have taken a crazy amount of time.

I truly hate complaining and I am a huge glowforge fan. I even have a group with almost 7 thousand ppl in it specifically for Glowforge users and I mentor tons of people. I am usually the one explaining to people to be patient and give you guys the benefit of the doubt. :woman_facepalming:t4:

The terms say 60 days.

Right so now it has technically been over 90 days since she bought the Glowforge and a month since I requested the transfer.

Ah, you didn’t say that originally.

I am sure they will check into it.

You’re right. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I should have wrote that too. I just assumed that people would know what I meant because in order for you to request the transfer you have to wait the 60 days anyway.

Sorry you are having trouble getting your referral money, especially in these times when we could all use extra money. Hope it gets better for you. Just curious where I go to sign up to be mentored by you?

1 Like

Thank you :blush:. They reached back and hopefully it will be resolved quickly. If you have Facebook, my group is called Glowforge Sign Makers and my name on Facebook is Mariel Ercolano. You can always reach out to me for help. When it comes to sign making, I’m your girl. I also design files for sign makers which can be viewed on Etsy at Onthecrafttable (no spaces when searching).

1 Like

@Mightymahree I am so sorry for the delay in responding to you! We have followed up via email and are working to get this sorted out for you there. I’m going to close this ticket for now.