Its a girl! finally

Well, Puffette finally showed up only slightly disheveled from her four-day tour and at first look seems intact with the chastity plates still in place. However, she still managed to have an adventure and lost a handle on one corner where something tried to grab her the wrong way ripping it out, I can apply a bit of foundation and some make-up to the torn cardboard, but will still have only three handles to store.

What process is in place to deal with this relatively minor problem? It will still be a day or two before she can be out and exercising in her new home. However, her tube is clear and shows no copper buildup unlike Poof so I have hopes for a long and fruitful life :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

Excellent! :sunglasses::rainbow:

2 Likes

That’s great!

I think many people had their machines arrive with no handles at all, so for you to have 3 is pretty good. In the past Glowforge has indicated that it’s not a problem, and if you need to ship it just use lots of tape.

4 Likes

Great! Glad she finally made it! :smile:

3 Likes

Hooray! Very happy for you!

2 Likes

Congrats! Glad this time it is correct !

1 Like

Welcome,let’s get cutting.

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

Finally got her on table and so far everything looks good. Cannot find anything to say it is not a new machine. There are a couple air bubbles in the tube but I think that is normal am proceeding with great caution.

They even engraved the Chastity Plates!

1 Like

With what?

1 Like

Presumably a Glowforge

3 Likes

So happy for you!

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear Puffette made it home safely!

Thanks for providing those pictures. Don’t worry about the missing white handle lock. You can use tape to secure the box for moving or shipping.