Jumping Dolphin

I’m stuck on interlocking designs right now. The latest is a jumping Dolphin on :proofgrade: draftboard and :proofgrade: light blue and clear acrylic for the stand. Dolphin was created in Slicer for Fusion 360. I’m happy with the results, but needs a little tweaking.

60 Likes

I love the way that the blue layered acrylic changes the saturation of the water splashes :heart_eyes_cat: I didn’t even notice the stand at first, until thinking about how it was balanced!

11 Likes

That’s adorable!

7 Likes

Very creative! That stand is :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

This is so elegant. Love the blue water!

7 Likes

Very fond of dolphins … but love the waves!

5 Likes

This is perfect, the exact right amount of layers for the design and the stand is absolutely wonderful. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Well done! Looks just like a dolphin jumping

5 Likes

That file would sell. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

They call him “Flipper”, Flipper. Faster than lightning. No one you see, is smarter than he…
:sunglasses: :+1:

9 Likes

Thatswhat I’d call a pretty good start!

1 Like

I did not see the stand at first as only the dolphin was visible on my screen. Love it. Scrolled down to see the whole project including the blue acrylic waves and it really pushed it over the top.

5 Likes

Eeee eeeee eeeeee eeee

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful,can’t wait until I grow up and be just like you, Still doing flat items no challenges yet

2 Likes

Very nicely done, I especially like the way the blue acrylic base actually looks like water. Beautiful job.

1 Like

Language!

Nice work!

2 Likes