Just a BIG Thank You!

Power line connections? Or substation/power generation work?

Never mind I’ll wait lol

1 Like

Check this out!

https://www.yuneec.com/en_US/products/typhoon/cgo-et/overview.html

4 Likes

whoa, that’s pretty nice! what kind of payload can that thing handle. Looking to get a new one for my department that can carry a lidar unit.

1 Like

No clue. Try contacting them.
They do have a large drone, with props its 52" wide. Really sweet!! Working on getting that one next. But I’ll wait till they put the intellisense in it.
Its the H920.

3 Likes

I love to see how posts derail so fast, and go to another cool destination, like drone in this case (I love RC by the way)

This is a good place to be.

5 Likes

Yes, I know there are those here (we know who you are) who lament the untidy nature of the conversations here. It would be (and will be) very different if we all had lasers, but we don’t - yet.
I am quite sure we wouldn’t​ be spending as much time here with each other if the forum were nothing but a rigid collection of dry information restrained to a particular point.

As it is we have developed a rich, friendly community here that is a direct result of interaction and conversation that has led to us to getting to know one another as friends and like-minded makers.
To me, that is a much more valuable asset than a strict reference that wouldn’t be nearly as full, friendly or populated as it has become.
When we all have our machines and can focus on them the forum will morph into a more orderly collection of laser users, and the Everything else category will be our lounge as opposed to the free for all we have now.

The thing is, the forum will stand on a solid foundation we have built here together. :sunglasses:

Well Done.

16 Likes

Cheers! Completely agree

3 Likes

Very well said. Thank you.

3 Likes

That just about says it all.
Thank you PTL.
John

1 Like

My sons have a video company for weddings and commercials, along with videos for company websites, product demos, etc. They contract out the drone camera work and it is very impressive if done correctly.
I think there is a large market for this.

6 Likes

Beautiful video! There was a tremendous amount of work done in the editing!! Thanks fir sharing!

The house I sold last month was… not a looker.
Split entry, mansard roof, green brick… Screeeemed 1972.
No sprinkler system [in an area that needs 'em] and barely maintained weeds on our quarter acre. But it is a big yard for the neighborhood.

Our Agent suggested we lure buyers with the location and back yard, and let lookers discover the nice things inside. I was slightly skeptical.

Aerial photos of the property (via drone) were fantastic.
That was money well spent - brought plenty of traffic. The property sold well.

8 Likes