Just got a pre-release yesterday, some pics & items made

Congrats!! Those small cuts… wow!! The snow flakes!!! WOW!

7 Likes

Tiny strawberries. Ha oh wait… my HOPES of my son in law getting a Job! Nah way too much room left Over! Ha

8 Likes

The TiltWatch looks red. Did you do that or did it arrive triggered?

6 Likes

Sweeeeeet! Congrats! Let the Forging begin…lol

4 Likes

Congrats and show us all your wonderful creations!!

5 Likes

Welcome to our little club, there will be a briefing later. :wink:

7 Likes

Congrats @nunzioc. I love the tiny bowl, what a great test.

6 Likes

This is awesome. Excited to see another one out in the wild and the what your creativity will bring out of it

9 Likes

Looks like you got lots of maple in hardwood and ply. Any cherry or walnut? They all are beautiful.

7 Likes

Wow, that’s precision! :grinning:

6 Likes

As always, once the detail has something for scale next to it, I still can’t wrap my head around how awesomely small the details can get. Amazing!

7 Likes

Thrilling! Congrats!!!

5 Likes

Weird, I got really excited just looking at your pictures.

3 Likes

Looked red to me, too. After all this time waiting, any of those being red would break my heart!

2 Likes

Mine arrived red, has shown no ill effects.

6 Likes

Don’t let that disappoint, it’s just an indicator that will alert you and Glowforge how it was handled, it doesn’t necessarily indicate damage.
Just a protection for you and Glowforge should concealed damage be discovered. Should the indicators​ be triggered, pictures of them are an excellent idea. :+1: Personally I would also make a note to that effect on the bill I sign just to establish it arrived in that condition. That would be of help to Glowforge in the damage claim they file.

10 Likes

Thanks for the pictures! The detail you showed with the push-pin picture in particular is getting me thinking about some crazy new ideas.

Really excited about getting mine this summer!

2 Likes

It arrived triggered, but I didn’t even know that those indicators were on the box…I only noticed after the fed ex guy had left, and then saw the red tilt, and I got really worried…was so hoping that I didn’t cost GF more $$ by not declaring that to fed ex…luckily all is ok.

6 Likes

I brought it up to the fedex guy who delivered mine and he said to ship a box that size across the country without tipping it or changing orientation is pretty much impossible. All the other markers on mine were fine.

11 Likes

Hhhmmm…I honestly don’t remember, but I don’t think so, except maybe walnut veneer? Hhmm, scary, you’d think I’d remember that. I’ll check tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like