Ka....mey....haaa....meeey....haaaaaaaa!

When I first got my laser I did a few items without any editing to the original images, here’s a good example:

I did punch them out of the original picture, but as for color adjustments, I didn’t mess with that at all outside of light contrast and brightness edits.

Super cool, great design!

1 Like

Hi, I took a Goku vector I had on file and ran it through photoshop making the whole thing greyscale. Put in some more contrast and tweaked the levels a bit. I’m sure there are loads of youtube content that will walk you through the steps of optimizing for laser engraving.

good luck!

1 Like

This is awesome, mind sharing the settings PLEASE. I’ve been doing some DBZ prints and it engraved way too deep on the dark areas. I’ve been wanting to make keychains

Settings can only be shared in the Beyond the Manual section - plus they change depending on your material, not the art.

It sounds like you might get a lot out of the First Prints section of the manual, particularly the Working with Manual Mode part.

1 Like

As I made this 3 years ago I don’t know what settings I used to engrave it. But it’s one of the first things I did so probably proofgrade settings.

Very cool!!!

Great Job!

Agreed!!!