Keep saying off line

I have trouble shoot it and still says offline need help

What have you done to troubleshoot the issue?

Hello twritwrightpig,

I am very sorry about the problem you are running into with your Glowforge printer. I will do my best to get this issue resolved for you. Is there a specific part of the process you get hung up on? I will leave some steps for connecting to Wi-Fi below for you just in case we missed anything.

I’m so sorry you’re having trouble getting set up.

Could you please try the following steps?

1. Power Up: Turn your Glowforge off. Then turn on your Glowforge and wait about 30 seconds.
  2. Start Wi-Fi Setup: Hold down the button on your Glowforge for ten seconds, until it glows with a teal color.
  3. Sign In: Using a Wi-Fi device like your laptop or tablet, go to setup.glowforge.com and sign in.
  4. Connect Your Glowforge to Wi-Fi: Follow the instructions at setup.glowforge.com to connect your Glowforge to Wi-Fi. If you run into trouble along the way, let us know what happened right before the issue arose.

It may help to take a look at our Wi-Fi troubleshooter as well. If you run into any other trouble, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Hi @twrightpig. It’s been a couple days since Ray’s last response and I wanted to follow up see if you’re still running into trouble with the Wi-Fi setup of your Glowforge. Let us know and we’ll be here to help. Thanks!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.