Keeps making me run initial set up

So I have used my glowforge several times now, and today when I try to turn it on and get printing, it is forcing me to go through the initial set up again and connect my glowforge to the internet and all that good stuff I did when I unboxed it. app.glowforge.com is forcing me back to the setup page over and over again. When I get to the page that says it’s connecting to WIFI, I cannot move on. It IS connected to wifi, though, because I can see it connected to my mobile hotspot. I tried to turn off my hotspot and just connect it to my other wifi, and that didn’t work either. I cannot get into app.glowforge.com without being rerouted to the /no_glowforge page, and it’s become rather frustrating. I recently changed my email address on my account. Is this the problem? Please help.

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve hit a snag, I’m looking into this now and I’ll update the thread when I have more information.

Thanks for your patience. We made a small change on our end and I can see from the logs that you are up and printing! I don’t expect you’ll see this issue again.

If you have any other questions, please post a new topic.