Lack of customer support

So I emailed on Tuesday about my orange light after cooling, the same exact problem I had in September. I knew to send in Pics of the circuit board and gold pins and did that, Wednesday I received a response asking for the pictures and I sent again within 20 mins of request . And still no response. Hoping a posting here will get a response.

It will, in about the same time frame as an email. Both methods are filtered into the same helpdesk system. So this will only be eventually collated into your other ticket and closed.

1 Like

And that takes days, still waiting on response, and it’s irritating as heck, when your machine is down, they are unresponsive for 3 DAYS

Still waiting on response and now have had to refund orders as I cannot have MY customers waiting, thinking they will receive their items in time for Christmas.

Have you thought about subcontracting out the work? All of us on the forum have a Glowforge and some may not be completely booked.

1 Like

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.