I have a Pro and we have had it about 2 years with very light use.
I sent a design to print that has been tested by others with GF. It had a lot of engraving and that all went well. when it was time to cut it just randomly tried to cut all over the board.
Here are my husband’s views on it:
- front left stepper motor for gantry seems to be missing steps when moving in both directions
- have not tightened belt tension more than factory set
- gantry moves freely when power is off and doesn’t bind
- during cut the gantry was moving but at an angle
- checked and didn’t see anything on the rails
I read through the forum but it doesn’t mention just doesn’t seem to be the same.
Thank you kind GF person…