Large-ish (1.2mb) file errors out

No, no…it took longer to type up the steps than it did to do it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Once I got an uncorrupted AI file that I could work with, it took about 20 minutes to get three versions of that knocked out for testing. What took so long was the rendering time to test each one and see how it could be streamlined further.

It’s much harder to figure out how to tell folks what to look for, because a lot of that comes with several months of practice now with the PRU.

Eventually though, everyone will know what to look for. It’s really just a few things to remember.

And in case I haven’t plugged it yet in this thread…this writeup describes a few things I’ve run across, and can help people get started quickly:

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the help, @Jules!

@dpmarkman, are you still having difficulty printing this file?

@vee I went on vacation and have not had a chance to confirm the file. But I am really happy with the Glowforge community.

2 Likes

We’re really happy with the community too!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.