Laser isn't working, please help!

Hello, I haven’t used my glowforge in about a month and I got a design ready to print last night. It will go through the motions but the laser isn’t working. I cleaned all the lenses, checked the mirror and no change. I tried printed the gift of good measure on medium draftboard but still the same thing. My laser tube looks like its not full anymore but I have no clue why. Any help is appreciated I havent even had it for a year, only printed a hand full of projects on it, and I would like to get it up and running asap.
Thank you!

Welcome to the forum.

Your problem sounds like one that only official Glowforge support can address. They don’t monitor the forum, so you need to send them an email.

3 Likes

okay thank you!

Just checking - you used Proofgrade settings for the attempt on the Gift of Good Measure?

1 Like

My Glowforge is in parts on my workbench and this was the 3rd one they sent and it stop working 3 days after the warranty run out that $4000 and they still want a 1100 to send this one back the Glowforge is a money pit

1 Like

You should notify support and/or start your own thread rather than hijacking this one.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.