Laser Not Firing - Is it dead?

It appears my laser is no longer firing. One day it works fine then the next time I went to use the machine, there was nothing showing on the material. I cleaned the machine, changed settings, attempted a second time and … nothing.

1 Like

Any error message? Like ‘the camera failed to take a picture’?

2 Likes

No. The machine does everything normal and even initiates when button is pushed. Head moves but there is no laser sent through the tube. The material is just blank.

1 Like

Print the Gift of Good Measure on Proofgrade material, using default settings which show as Engrave, Score and Cut.

If it’s still blank, submit a photo and date/time of print thru the “contact us here” link on the support page. This would indicate a failed tube or power supply.

4 Likes

Two things to check…make sure the power setting didn’t default to ‘1’…, then make sure you don’t have two designs on top of each other, which will cancel each other out.

11 Likes

Had a double layered section in may cut file. That was what I needed! Thanks so much!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.