Laser not firing nor tube glow

I just received my GF on Wednesday. Set it up and began working on Friday with simple engravings/cuttings.

This morning (Sunday 9/19) … the 3rd day of use, the GF laser wasn’t firing. I looked at other support tickets and did the following:

1. Attempted to do the gift of good measure (GOGM) on medium draftboard proofgrade material - no cigar
  2. Removed Head, cleaned head… reran GOGM
  3. Removed and inspected mirror (pictures to follow)… reran GOGMat 2:18 PM CST 9/19/21 - no cigar
  4. Removed, cleaned, and inspected lense (pictures to follow) reran GOGM at 2:28 PM CST 9/19/21 - no cigar

Followed all instructions by GF staff noted in this post: Laser - Not Firing

At this point, I need support to contact me ASAP to attempt to resolve virtually and/or schedule a replacement.

3 Likes

lens1
lens2
lens3
mirror1
mirror2
mirror3

Ugh that bites. You’ve done good testing, and posted the photos - so now that it’s not the weekend a staff member should be by shortly to help.

Thanks! Hoping for that soon.

All, Carrisa at GF Support got to me this afternoon. She was great at troubleshooting but it appears they will need to replace the printer. Thanks for commenting/sharing insight.

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.