Laser not working on new glowforge

I just unboxed my new glowforge pro and set everything up the way it needed to be. I went to do my first cut using glowforge design and setting along with the proof grade material and when I hit print it runs but it’s not cutting or scoring anything. I need help please.

1 Like

Please share a screen shot of the interface showing the settings for the Gift of Good Measure and a screenshot of the bed of the Glowforge. I am assuming this file was your first cut. Also, double check that the lens is seated properly and is inserted correctly.

1 Like

2 Likes

I checked the head made sure the mirrors and lenses looked good even checked the top lense under the top cover everything looks to be clean and seated properly. Everything is working right except for the laser is not coming out of the head

1 Like

The first operation should be engrave, not cut. Did you let the Glowforge run until the end of the project or quit when it didn’t seem to be doing anything?

1 Like

Hello @boleyracing - I’m so sorry to hear about this laser trouble. I’ve just come across your email as well and sent you some next steps so we can get you all taken care of.

Please take a look and get back to me so we can get you up printing and creating as quickly as possible.

I’m going to go ahead and close this topic and we can finish up via that email.