Laser Safety Officer Training PDF link broken?

Hello all !

New owner here. Just got Glowforge pro last week.
I am trying to access the Laser Safety Officer (LSO) training but the link available from app.glowforge.com seems dead. clicking on it doesn’t do anything.
Is there another way to get that PDF ?

Back when I bought my Pro, the training was emailed directly to you. Regardless, here is a copy I found with Google: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/603e9802f142e62c55b808f0/t/605c92022773630fedcc111d/1616679429562/Glowforge_Safety_Manual.pdf

6 Likes

Yay for finding a different copy, but if you wouldn’t mind letting support know (support.glowforge.com - you can even call them). They’ve been doing a bunch of updates to the website with the release of the new :aura: and clearly that link should not have been broken!

@emilyhuh, you might want to let someone know this too!

4 Likes

Thank you @deirdrebeth ! Letting our team know now!

3 Likes

Hi @pkshima ! Welcome to the community! Glad to have you here!
Here’s how to access your training guide:

• Click on your printer name in the top right corner of the app
  • Click the Laser Safety Officer Training link at the bottom of the drop down window
  • A pop-up window will appear for you to download the training manual. Use the password provided in the pop-up window to access the PDF"

Let me know if you have any issues. Thank you!

2 Likes

Um @emilyhuh - that’s what they started with and got a broken link… has it been fixed in the last hour?

2 Likes

@emilyhuh , thats how I got the pop up I shared. Can you please read the original post ?

Sorry about that! I checked with our Support team and passed along your question and that was what they passed along. I’m asking them again to see what’s going on with the pop up. Do you have your pop ups enabled? Also what browser are you using? Just so I can share these details with the Support team. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

@deirdrebeth @pkshima The team is looking into the broken link. I confirmed that the link is broken for me and the Support person also just confirmed that the link is broken, so we’ll get this to the appropriate team to get it fixed. Thank you so much for flagging!

5 Likes

Thanks @emilyhuh , if the fix is going to take time, can you please email me the PDF directly ?

It’s linked above:

2 Likes

Hi pkshima - I emailed you a PDF to the email address associated with your forum profile. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.