Lasercut Poker Chips!

I am sorry I am new… but I can not find the free download…???

Under where it says “SVG here”, right click on the small chip and save as… and you’ll save it out as the svg. Easy as that!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

what program do you use to design it?

The original post was by @salocinah, and in it Inkscape is mentioned, thusly:

2 Likes

After the WA legislator bashed nurses saying they don’t need breaks because all they do is play cards, I suggested to my spouse–a leading Nurse Midwife–that we market her consulting firm with some irony. She rejected my humor. So, I will have to just make some for my law practice. #sharkswithfrickinlasers

7 Likes

Reset the printing order using colors. Looks better.

8 Likes

Yes, those are nice!

2 Likes

So i just found this and it’s very cool. Problem is: I don’t know what settings to use and what to engrave, cut and score. Can you help?

When I add words and save it, then upload into GF it removes the text. WHY???

This caught my eye because I’ve been working on poker chips too - these look great!

3 Likes

You just choose what to do based on how you want it to look. It’s up to you. Seems pretty clear that filled areas should be engraved, internal lines should be scored, and the outside line should be cut.

Because you haven’t converted the text to outlines (Illustrator) or paths (Inkscape). Just save it as a pdf instead of a svg and that should take care of it.

5 Likes

I always thought this box looked like a pile of poker chips:

5 Likes

Whoa! Dan is here! I am honored.

Thank you!

Pretty sweet!

The file doesnt allow download. Is it disabled

I just downloaded it. Right click on the

and save image as a svg file.

If your browser isn’t giving that option, try a different browser.

Thank you I appreciate it