Lather, Rinse, Repeat

This is really beautiful. I’m still struggling with my first project. Wish I had some talent. Keep us updated on your future projects.

1 Like

Just a little learning curve. I’ve had my machine for about 6 months - so I’m a bit ahead of you in that sense. If you have any software or design questions just post a thread in beyond the manual or everything else. This forum has software experts in s huge range of programs and someone always willing to help.

1 Like

I admit it. I’m definitely impressed!

1 Like

Impressive!

1 Like

This is absolutely beautiful!! I was wondering what type of acrylic paint you use on the wood?

1 Like

This was the cheapest sample pack I could find from Walmart. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lovely, didn’t see a jigsaw puzzle like this ever before, unique!

2 Likes

Swell I come across the pool salt message right after I dumped 4 bags into my pool. sheesh what timing. LOL

2 Likes

Wow… Just Wow!!!

2 Likes

I love this so much!

I have some photos that I really really want (need?) to engrave but just trying to hold off to get Ps (waiting for their Black Friday sale, kicking myself for not getting it last year). I have an old version I can’t get to work on my Mac anymore. You are making me realize I need to find another solution and start working on these!!! :smiley: I think I’ll start playing around with the software I do have and see what I can accomplish until I can later get Ps.

Thank you for, as always, being inspiring, even if you don’t realize it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes