Learning to create acrylic blanks with housing for mold pouring

I got the glowforge a few months ago with the interested of making acrylic blanks with housing I wanted to start creating silicon molds blanks for the Latino community but everyone who I new who made blanks blocked it just flat out ignore me
I have search high an low for the correct video of creating an listing all the step videos but there just isn’t on or I have just not found it most video start with the file already created or post have the information I tried to do it what It with what I have learned so far but it was a busy 8 piece of wood an 8 acrylic sheets later I gave up turn it off an just gave up

But for the price I paid I have to get it up an running it qss a sacrifice i made so now I have to some how make that money back or try

My question is are there any acrylic blanks makers out there who would make a video or point me to correct video were I can see it from start to finish

Welcome to the community. I’m not exactly sure what you’re talking about, so for that reason I can’t be of any help. There are many, many people on here with different skills and talents, so hopefully one of them will be able to help you. Good luck.

6 Likes

I’m unsure what you mean as well. Do you mean open containers to pour silicone into? Can you post a pic of what you have in mind?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Your frustration is clear, but so is your determination. If you post a picture of what you want to make, we may be able to help you. There are many, many things that you can do with your Glowforge to earn your money back. I suggest you look through the Gallery and the Made on a Glowforge for some inspiration.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.