Leather Wedding Bag Gift

I loved @jrbryant1 ‘s Disney bag so used his idea to create a bag for a wedding gift. On the back the engravings are where they met, where he asked her to marry him, the wedding place, and their home as a married couple. They’re going to Italy and France on their honeymoon so added that on the front. Lots of stitching!!!

67 Likes

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift.

8 Likes

OK, my gob is officially smacked. I’m so impressed.

7 Likes

Your engravings are beautiful and add lots of interest to the bag. :blush:

6 Likes

Omigosh…this is wonderful. They will be so thrilled. I can identify with doing lots of stitching. Fortunately for me, when I need to do that I find it therapeutic and calming. Nice work!

6 Likes

BEYOND SPECTACULAR and INCREDIBLE!!!

4 Likes

Thank you. The hardest part was deciding on what pics to use and getting them to engrave well.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m pretty new to leather working but I love the smell of it and learning!

3 Likes

Thank you, the pics were a bit of a challenge, but they ended up doing okay.

2 Likes

I agree, the stitching has a calming effect. Unfortunately my holes were a bit small so the saddle stitch was a challenge to my fingers!

3 Likes

Thank you. I love making unique things for people! The whole reason for the GF for me!

5 Likes

Oh my goodness, this is such a thoughtful gift! :heart:

4 Likes

This is just spectacular! Such a creative and thoughtful gift. They’ll treasure it for a lifetime.

6 Likes

That is absolutely beautiful - both in intent and in execution.

4 Likes

What a great gift! Love how personal and thoughtful it is. Not to mention it’s gorgeous.

3 Likes

This is amazing

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind words!

You’ve done a BEAUTIFUL job on the backpack! You’ve put a lot of thought into it and done a nice job. I hope they get to enjoy it for many years to come. And welcome to leather working… it’s a LOT of fun!!!

4 Likes

What a wonderful and personal gift. A great idea.

2 Likes

Holy smokes, that is just amazing! Design, execution, everything is perfect.

2 Likes