LED internal lights some in each side failed

My warranty expires in one day. What do I do? When support doesn’t answer sometimes for a few days?? It will be one year since I received my glowforge tomorrow and of course by the time you respond to my multiple messages, the warranty will be up. PLEASE RESPOND and honor my one year warranty and send my my light strip replacements for each side of my glowforge as a few lights in each side croaked!! I’d like to hear back BEFORE my warranty conveniently expires.

As long as you’ve registered your issue before the warranty expires, they will honor it.

You should probably provide some photos so when they see this (you just opened a support ticket by posting here), they can determine what the issue might be.

It’s likely the black cable on the lid, not the LEDs themselves. You should also take and post close-up, clear photos of all of the connectors associated with it.

1 Like

Attached are the pictures and it’s only a few light in each side went out. I checked the cables.

One thing that will help their speed in the future is not opening multiple duplicate tickets. As noted in the instructions for this section, it slows down their response time. :slight_smile:

I have TWO separate issues that’s why there were TOW tickets. Two different times and TWO tickets.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.