Left front Guide wheel broken

What I’m assuming is a guide wheel, has broken. I have had my machine about 2 months. I just noticed it broke yesterday but, my cuts have been off lately. How do I get a replacement part?

1 Like

By posting here, a support ticket has been opened for your issue. A member of the customer support team will get back to you with how they want to handle repairing your machine so you’re back up and running. Watch your email as you’ll likely get a reply there.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re running into trouble, and for the damaged part you noticed.

Based on the photos you’ve provided, this may be the wheel that is used to move your Laser Arm forwards and back. I’d like to have you take some additional photos, so that we can provide the next best steps.

Could you send over photos similar to the one below, on both side of your Laser Arm?:

Once we can review these images, we’ll send over the next best steps.

1 Like

Hello @gtginter, Thank you for posting those photos. Unfortunately this is not something we’ll be able to solve remotely, so we’ll need to make a warranty replacement of your Glowforge.

We will need to confirm some personal information in order to get the process started, so I’m going to send you a separate email. You should receive my email in a few minutes, but if you don’t receive it in the next 30 minutes please check your spam / junk mail folder. Once I know you’ve received my email, I’ll close this thread.

1 Like

If you dont have warranty they could also send you the wheels.

@gtginter, I see that you got my email and are being assisted by our Customer Success team. I’m going to close this thread now.

1 Like