I’ve tried the advice of several threads which all mainly say the same things. I have:
- Checked that my lenses were clean although I haven’t really printed much for them to be dirty. Also, after every cut it always goes into that left corner and gets stuck.
- Disconnected and reconnected the cable to the printer head. It clicks in fine.
- Checked that all 5 of the connections on the lid are securely clamped down.
- Checked that everything is connected on the left side of the machine where the circuit board is.
- I switched the internet connection to my hotspot. 2.4ghz RSSI -22.
- I even manually centered it under the lid camera lens and nothing changes. Constantly “focusing.”
- I have turned off electronics that could have been interfering with the connection.
- I have even tried placing PG material on the crumb tray to help it focus and center.
I think I have pretty much done everything I could possibly do, I’m opening this ticket in hopes that staff will assist me. It’s only clicking now and I haven’t had it a week. Thanks.