Lens Tool Broken Upon Arrival

I emailed Support days ago about a lens removal tool I had ordered.

It was delivered this last week by UPS and when I opened it, the magnetic part was broken in 4 pieces in the bag with the blue handle part.

How can I get a new one? I’ve been waiting, like I said, for days for support to get back to me. :rage:

@MorningstarMSI - Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I actually replied to your email this morning but now I’m concerned that you did not receive that message. If that is the case, I am so sorry! I will re-send that message now.

In the meantime, if you need to remove your lens for cleaning, etc, you can use this link to show you a workaround while waiting for another lens tool.

Again, I truly apologize for any frustration this may have caused. I’m going to leave this post open while we make sure that you received my email. Would you mind letting me know when it arrives (or if it does not)?

I just checked my email and the junk box. There was nothing in there from Glowforge.

you did send it to the account associated with this account?

Ok??? I never received an email, ever. It wasnt in my junk folder, inbox or otherwise. I even responded on here about getting a new one. 9 days and not a single response??? Seriously, you guys need to hire more people to answer the boards and emails OR get a customer service center with a phone number.

Awesome another 4 days, no response what so ever and I still don’t have a new lens tool

Seems like there might be a hiccup in this thread. You might want to send an email to support@glowforge.com

2 Likes

Excellent suggestion! Looks like this one might have fallen through the cracks, or maybe they are temporarily out of stock.

I believe they also now have Live Chat available from 10 am to 2 pm PT on normal workdays. Click on the Support button at the top of the app.glowforge.com page during that time and look in the lower right corner for the button.)*

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.