Lens tool magnet broken in 2

Used it once after some marble etching, to make sure everything was clean. Lens removal tool worked great.

Etched some more marble recently and was going to clean again. Pulled out the bag with the lens removal tool and found it like this.

What do I need to do here?

2 Likes

I believe support will credit you for a new one from the store.

Is it broke? My magnetic ring was delivered in two pieces. I just thought it snapped back into place. Thanks for posting this concern.

It will not stay on the tube part at all.

Hey mine broke too. Can I piggyback off this thread instead of starting a new one? Not sure how mine happened. It just snapped into two pieces after using it to clean the lens.

You definitely should not. Instead you should start your own thread to ensure you get the service you need.

1 Like

Mine was delivered broken and the support team credited me the cost of a new one. No problem.

Since yours was whole and used and then it broke… I dunno. I hope they credit you. Ask them!

Excuse me, but that was exactly why this thread was opened!

1 Like

:grin: Indeed it is. I missed which category this was in. My bad. I hope they are able to help you.

Oh no! I’m so sorry about that. I’ve added credit to your account for a new lens tool. I’m going to close this thread. Thanks for letting us know about this!