Let It Snow LED Lamp Base

Thank’s this thing is awesome!

1 Like

Glad you like it!

Is it ok for me to sell these to raise money for churches at christmas bazaars?

2 Likes

Absolutely.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Just to clarify - while @designvh619 is incredibly generous with some of his free designs, files posted here are generally for personal use only as per forum rules. Just so you and everyone else knows… :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks for jumping in on that. I gave away this file with no strings attached. Make it, sell it, change it. I am good with all!

2 Likes

What a fabulous Birthday present…for us…Thank you it’s beautiful. I hope your day was a spectacular one.

1 Like

You are welcome. I did have a great birthday, thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks @designvh619! My sister in law came over on Thanksgiving and saw my let it snow light base you shared with us. So she requested one, with changes of course. She’s crazy for Celtic stuff, and came up with the design for the acrylic. I modified the frame to take out the words (she liked it so much she didn’t want it to be seasonal haha). Here’s the finished product, I think it turned out pretty well!

8 Likes

That looks amazing! I am a freak for Celtic stuff too! I might have to make one!!! :blush:

3 Likes

This was and is Freaking awesome.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday a little late and thank you for sharing! Great job!!

Thank you. It’s my birthday week also. Nice to get presents. Love it.

1 Like

Thank you. Love this.

Very Nice! Love how much it lights up! Thank You!!

Haha " Fragilé" - must be Italian.

Thank you for sharing. It’s awesome. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for the free share.

I hate to be that guy but… which suggested settings should I go for and for which acrylic thickness? :slight_smile:
Any other suggestions on engraving/cutting CLEAR acrylic?

I’m farly new to this GF madness thing :slight_smile:

Ty!!!

This was in the original post;

“I used PG Medium Walnut and PG Medium Acrylic.”

I suggest you use the Proofgrade settings for these materials.

1 Like

Thanks. Still not sure how thick are those (in mm) or if there’s any other advice on engraving or cutting clear acrylic.