Let It Snow LED Lamp Base

Happy Saturday everyone!

LetItSnow1
LetItSnow2

Here is the LED base I posted in MOAGF yesterday. I made a few changes and here is the final product. This is designed in illustrator and I have saved both SVG and PDFs for those that work in inkscape.

Be warned there are some small Fragilé (sorry couldn’t resist) pieces. Everything fits together but you can add a small amount of glue if you like. There are 3 pieces of acrylic the 2 snowflakes are engraved and then put engraved side to engraved side. The falling snow acrylic piece is then placed in the back. The snowflake with the tab on the bottom is the middle piece.

I suggest putting the top frame together first then sliding it over the acrylic and into the slots on the base. As always, please let me know if there are issues or you have any problems.

I used PG Medium Walnut and PG Medium Acrylic.
This is the base: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JCSM7NR/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_176SDbKA2984E

Since it’s my birthday, I am giving you a present. I am releasing this design - do whatever you want with it! Happy Saturday!!

LetItSnow_Acrylic.pdf (943.0 KB)
LetItSnow_Acrylic.svg.zip (119.3 KB)
LetItSnowLight_Wood.pdf (758.7 KB)
LetItSnowLight_Wood.svg.zip (2.5 KB)

138 Likes

I love the combination of wood and acrylic!

4 Likes

You are so generous to share your amazing design skills! Thank you!

I do think you should emphasize that this is for personal use only, since your designs tend to be super popular, if you know what I mean.

5 Likes

This is awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you!

This one I actually don’t care about. LOL

People can do whatever they want with it. There are some things I will do that to but this is just a quick design cause I wanted to do something with the base. LOL

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Me too! I always try to find ways to use both.

1 Like

Look at you, giving us a present on your birthday! Thanks for the file and I hope you have an awesome day!!

7 Likes

Thanks! What can I say, I’m a giver…:rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Your first post made me wonder what would happen if you put a strip of mirror on the top under the wooden “cap” --does the light reflect back down?

3 Likes

I thought about that too. I have added a solid top so you can definitely do that with this design. Might be interesting to find out.

1 Like

Happy birthday! Thank you for the awesome design! Hopefully it was no treble to put together.

4 Likes

If you have problems let me know. It’s a pretty simple design. Tab A into Slot B, yadda, yadda. A few pieces are small and a little fragile but it comes together nice.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m still on the all about the bass kick. :slight_smile:

No treble. :slight_smile:
We have one of those bases sitting around the house with a spaceman on it that my wife picked up for my son, it has been sitting in our kitchen for forever, and I am thinking of updating it… This will help!

6 Likes

Most excellent design and oh
:sparkles: :sparkler: :balloon: :jack_o_lantern: :tada: :fireworks: :firecracker: :gift: :ribbon: :cheese: :partying_face: Happy Birthday @designvh619 :partying_face: :champagne: :beer: :beers: :custard: :clown_face: :tada::partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Appreciate your kindness in sharing and allowing anything! :slight_smile:
It is a beautiful design and you did an awesome job!

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA I totally missed that! I need more coffee!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

When do we all hit the Zen where this is a quick throw together design and not an all day affair? :slight_smile: it really is pretty awesome.

4 Likes