Let It Snow LED Lamp Base

Hahaha!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday. great work look forward to making this project . I just got some led stands

1 Like

Sorry I missed your birthday and am just getting to this. What an original design and thank you so much for sharing. Very inspiring design.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing this.

1 Like

Thank you! The stands are pretty fun to work with. Endless possibilities!

Thanks for the Birthday wish and thanks for your kind words about the design. It really was a fun 15-min project.

You are very welcome!

Changed the text - needed something for our anniversary. Last year I had a simple design, this year thanks to you - much more fancy! I’ll get up in the middle of the night to change it out. Thanks again!

13 Likes

That looks great!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the LED lamp.
Just a note that the pdf files are scaled correctly but the svg files are way off.

Or it could be me not knowing what I’m doing. lol

1 Like

The svg files are for illustrator the pdf files are for everything else. I give both files.

1 Like

Oh ok got ya. I thought svg were more universal because that is what Inkscape uses also.

1 Like

The file type is universal but the dpi that Inkscape and illustrator use when saving is different. Hence why the size variations. It’s always good to save the file as svg and pdf just in case. :slight_smile:

I love the way this iterates on the edge lit sign concept to do something different and interesting. And on top of that, I’ve been struggling to think of a family holiday gift idea for this year and this is great inspiration for a technique to experiment with.

4 Likes

I have managed lava lamp like rain by adjusting oil and water (the thinner the smaller the drops) but how do you do snow?

1 Like

Ivory soap flakes? I miss my lava lamp! Lol

1 Like

Thanks! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

1 Like

Thank’s this thing is awesome!

1 Like