Letter board Worksheet Generator

Hey All! I was making a letter board for my niece to practice tracing her letters and decided to make a little generator to all me to put what ever text I wanted instead of just the alphabet. I also made a video explaining how to use it with the Glowforge
Video:

Worksheet Generator:

63 Likes

Neat idea! Let us know how the niece likes it.

5 Likes

She loves it! And upon seeing it two other family members asked if I would make one for them: one for my nephew and one is a teacher that wanted it for her classroom!

5 Likes

Looks great, I designed one too for our son, just havent had time to cut it yet. Great job!

2 Likes

Thanks! Did you design one using my web app or did you mean you designed one before?

1 Like

I feel like this would be greyon acrylic with a dry erase marker!

2 Likes

Yeah exactly how my niece uses it!

3 Likes

Excellent idea! Glad she likes it!

I print sheets out for my 4-year-old granddaughter as she prefers using a pencil to using dry erase. She loves doing them.

3 Likes

This is really good, great idea for the generator. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you! Glad others are finding it fun!

Thank you. That’s great that your granddaughter likes writing! It might be fun to generate some unique ones just for her and surprise her!

1 Like

Great video. Thanks for the share!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. The generator was a great idea.

2 Likes

Love this idea!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks! It was a lot of fun to make.

Thank you for sharing! So excited to try this!! Wondering with the extra space at the bottom, if letters could be moved to make room to add a name at the top.

3 Likes

Absolutely! If you go to the generator on my website you can type any text you want and it will turn it into a custom worksheet. You can play around with adding returns to get the exact spacing you want.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Cool project! Thank you for sharing the video and the text file generator.

1 Like